Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BCSD Application **EXAMPLE**

Go down

BCSD Application **EXAMPLE** Empty BCSD Application **EXAMPLE**

Post  James_Lopez Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:00 pm

BCSD Application **EXAMPLE** 2s7e0dy
Bone County Sheriff Department Application

In-Character Information

1.Whats your IC name: John_Doe

2.Whats your IC age: 32

3.Why do you wanna join the BCSD?
To enable the citizens of Bone County to live their lives safe, and free of gang interaction, aswell as other illegal crime factions. To keep the streets of our County clean from drugs, illegal weapons and other such unwanted materials which may endanger our citizens. And last but not least, to be a part of a great facility and to enjoy the respect i may earn saving lives.

4.What kind of skills do you have?
I am a very skilled driver and am also very good at piloting planes. I do have a weapons license and therefor have some knowledge of weapons and how to use them, but i may need some extra training with them. Im in good shape and can run approximately 8 miles nonstop. I can sprint the 100 meter dash in under 10 seconds (which is very good). Some people also find me intimidating.

5.Do you know any police codes? (If so name them):
10-0 = Caution
10-4 = Roger that/Understood
10-22 = Disregard
10-32 = Armed suspect
10-76 = En route
6.What do you know about the BCSD?
It includes a select few members who are willing to sacrifice their lives to save others, and whom are very good at what they do. The BCSD is the law enforcment for ALL of bone county, allong with a few other agencies which i shal not name in my application.

7.Have you ever been a Police officer with us? (If so please name what was your rank):
No i have not, but i wish to become one and i believe i will enjoy it very much.

8.If you stop a player what are the first 5 things you would say to him/her?
1. Good day sir/m'am, do you know why i stoped you?
2. Do you have any id on you?
3. Have you been drinking today/tonight?
4. **Check the MDC** Well sir you are clean/wanted for ....
5. You are free to go, drive safely/ You are under arrest for *** Please step out of the vehicle.

9.Do you know any police Procedures? (If so please tell us about them):
No i do not, i hope to learn them.

Out-Of-Character Information

1.Whats your name:
Joshua Greening

2.Whats your age: 17

3.Whats your time-zone:
America/Toronto

4.How much hours do you play on our server:
4-7 per day on average

5.On a scale 1-10 what are you roleplay skills?
Around 7+

6.What kind of person are you?
I am kind, have a good sense of humor, but if someone gets me mad, hah, lets not go there ....

7.What do you know about the REAL police?
Nothing :s

8.Are you willing to take time and train and help other new officers?
Yes, once i have the necessary knowledge i will train others.

9.Tell us about yourself:
I am 17 years old, im in grade 12, graduating this year hopefully. My family doesnt have much money. I do have depression issues, but im taking steps to work on that. I can learn new things fast, if im motivated to do so. And if i am told to do something, usually if i get something out of it i am more likely to do it.
(Minimum 100 word)

James_Lopez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum